Oikos Triple Zero & Pro TV Spot, 'Strong' Featuring Deion Sanders & Shedeur Sanders
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Sports legend Deion Sanders and his son, Shedeur Sanders, are going head to head to prove who is the strongest. Deion fuels up with Oikos Triple Zero Protein Yogurt to maintain his "dad strength," while Shedeur eats Oikos Pro Protein Yogurt to try and surpass his father. The duo go back and forth, besting each other in leaf raking competitions, chopping wood and lifting their cars. After a day of fierce competition, Deion and Shedeur refuel with their respective yogurts, and Shedeur claims he's gaining "dad strength." Dion rebuts this claim by pointing out that he can't have dad strength because he's the father, but Deion's wife chimes in, claiming she's truly the strongest because she gave birth to Sheduer and his large head.
- February 15, 2022
- “How Strong Do You Want to Be”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Young & Rubicam (Y&R) ... Creative Agency, Carat ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots