Oikos TV Spot, 'God of War: Coupons'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
During a brainstorming session at Oikos HQ, Ares, the Greek god of War, suggests attacking the competition with hail of fire and brimstone. Another worker suggests coupons instead, which Ares isn't pleased with, leaving the worker feeling discouraged.
- January 31, 2020
- Oikos Greek Yogurt Blended Vanilla, Oikos Greek Yogurt Blended Strawberry, Oikos Greek Yogurt Blended Lime
- “Possibly the Best Yogurt in the World”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Young & Rubicam (Y&R) ... Creative Agency, Carat ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots