Subway TV Spot, 'Subway Club Analyzing' Featuring Charles Barkley, Tony Romo & Marshawn Lynch
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Charles Barkley and Tony Romo present "The Subway Series" menu and show off "The Subway Club," a sub featuring turkey, ham and roast beef. After a quick look at the sandwich, they ask former NFL superstar, Marshawn Lynch, for his analysis. Lynch waves them off, telling them that he is eating, prompting Romo to forgo the analysis. You can have your own analysis by trying out the sandwich for yourself.
- July 20, 2022
- “Eat Fresh Refresh”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Dentsu Aegis ... Creative Agency, Carat ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots