STEM TV Spot, 'Combate insectos: Bicicleta'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While featuring images of bugs being eaten by plants, STEM says humans need some help. A mom tries to help her son learn to ride a bike but is distracted and bothered by an airborne insect. She turns to one of the companies bug-spray products and uses it on her skin, while STEM claims its products are rooted in nature and improved by science.
- April 17, 2022
- STEM Insect Repellent Spritz
- “Rooted in Nature. Optimized by Science.”
- Songs - Add
- Symphony No 3 In D Major D 200 IV Presto Vivace - Royal Philharmonic Orchestra & Howard Shelley
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots