Subway TV Spot, 'The Mexicali Miffed' Featuring Charles Barkley, Tony Romo, Stephen Curry
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In the style of a sports analysis program, Subway has Charles Barkley and Tony Romo discuss the Subway "series" menu. The two highlight the "number 7 pick --The Mexicali" which features roasted chicken and a tangy Baja sauce. They then go to NBA superstar, Stephen Curry, who was the number seven pick of the NBA draft. Curry looks over the sandwich, declaring that it should have been number one, which prompts Romo and Barkley to conclude that Curry is no longer talking about the sandwich.
- July 12, 2022
- “Eat Fresh Refresh”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- MMB ... Agency, Dentsu Aegis ... Creative Agency, Dentsu Aegis ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots