ACT Fluoride TV Spot, 'Kiss a Donkey'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
According to ACT Fluoride, kissing donkeys was the only tooth decay treatment available during the Middle Ages. The oral care company presents its what it call its fortifying fluoride rinse as the contemporary remedy. ACT Fluoride intends for its products to keep decay away and strengthen teeth.
- May 02, 2022
- ACT Fluoride
- Advertiser Profiles
- ACT Fluoride Anticavity Rinse Mint, ACT Fluoride Anticavity Rinse Cinnamon, ACT Fluoride Anticavity Rinse Arctic Blast
- “Long Live Your Teeth”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Karlen Williams Graybill Advertising ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots