Tide PODS TV Spot, 'Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness: Cloak vs. Tuna Melt' Featuring Benedict Wong
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While his friend and fellow sorcerer Doctor Strange is away from the Sanctum, Wong (played by Benedict Wong) finds himself in a messy dilemma with Strange's sentient cloak. Wong opens a portal to the Sanctum's washing machine after dropping a glob of tuna melt onto the cloak, but the garment has other ideas -- flying out the window and escaping into the city streets. Its frantic getaway is interrupted by Wong's portals at every turn, and eventually, the cloak is cornered after barreling through a food truck. Finally understanding that the cloak doesn't like plain liquid detergent, Wong opens one last portal to grab a pack of Tide PODS. Marvel fans can catch "Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness" when it hits theaters on May 6.
- April 20, 2022
- Tide PODS, Tide Original Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent, Marvel Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Saatchi & Saatchi ... Agency, Saatchi & Saatchi ... Creative Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots