Citi (Banking) TV Spot, 'Black Wall Street'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Strolling through a quaint city street, this man explains that one century ago, a beautiful empire built on Black excellence was booming: Black Wall Street. That is, until it was tragically burned to the ground. Despite the loss, he insists that fire is no match for the fire inside Black dreamers everywhere, creating new Black Wall Streets all across the country. Citi Bank states its support for the development of these new Black Wall Streets, "for the love of progress."
- February 24, 2022
- Citi (Banking)
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Publicis ... Agency, Publicis ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots