AT&T Fiber TV Spot, 'To Do List' Featuring Jordan Spieth, Colin Jost, Ralph Macchio
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Jordan Spieth advises Colin Jost to complete household chores --mopping, doing laundry, cleaning the gutters and feeding the baby-- to improve his golf skills. While monitoring Jost's progress, Spieth remarks that he has been able simultaneously stream cameras all over his home since upgrading to AT&T Fiber. Jost realizes that Spieth has also been "training" Ralph Macchio to become better players.
- April 07, 2022
- AT&T Internet
- AT&T Internet Fiber
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Hearts & Science ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots