Lactaid TV Spot, 'Early Wake Up'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A farmer describes Lactaid Milk as real milk; it just lacks the lactose. He is such a fan that he and his mom enjoy putting it in their iced coffee in the morning before going to milk their cows at 5 am. A cow lets out a rebuttaling moo, and the farmer's mom translates the cow's message, saying it's more like 5:15 am before he gets out there. Leaving the farmer a little embarrassed.
- April 04, 2022
- Lactaid Whole Milk
- “Try Telling Our Farmers it Isn't Real Milk”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Rivet ... Agency, Brand Content ... Creative Agency, J3 ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots