ProNamel TV Spot, 'Is What You Eat Eating Your Enamel?'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Dentist Dr. Aaron Moscowitz claims that a lot of the healthy foods his patients eat and drink are actually very acidic and hard on tooth enamel. ProNamel claims to replenish lost minerals in enamel and reduce sensitivity and yellowing in teeth.
- January 07, 2020
- ProNamel Fresh Breath
- “Protects Enamel for Strong Healthy Teeth”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Grey Global Group Inc. ... Agency, Publicis ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots