Crest TV Spot, 'I Quit'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman walks through her office announcing that there is cake in the conference room only to set the cake down and reveal its message: "I quit." As she reveals a toothy grin, Crest says that showing the world you're ready to be your own boss can be shown with the beauty of your smile. Crest encourages you to bring out the best in your smile with its 3D White Glamorous White toothpaste that is said to remove up to 95 percent of surface stains.
- March 19, 2019
- Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White, Crest Pro-Health Advanced, Crest 3D White Brilliance Boost, Crest Complete Whitening + Scope, Crest Pro-Health Advanced Mouthwash, Crest 3D White Luxe Professional Effects Whitestrips, Crest 3D White Whitening Therapy Enamel Care, Crest Gum Detoxify Deep Clean, Crest 3D White Brilliance, Crest Kid's Cavity Protection
- “Healthy, Beautiful Smiles for Life.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Saatchi & Saatchi ... Agency, Publicis ... Creative Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots