Shelter Insurance TV Commercial, 'The Right Thing'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When a boy discovers a wallet full of cash and cards lying abandoned on the sidewalk, he doesn't hesitate to find its rightful owner and deliver it to his doorstep. As a grown adult thinking back on his childhood, he says that his parents always encouraged him to do what's right, even if it wasn't easy. That lesson stuck with him, and now as a Shelter Insurance agent, he knows that if you do the right thing, the rest will take care of itself.
- Shelter Insurance
- Advertiser Profiles
- Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.