Liberty Mutual TV Spot, 'LiMu Emu & Doug: Speed'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
LiMu Emu and Doug drive a Liberty Mutual car with a siren on top. They pull up to a woman on a highway, and Doug tells the woman that he can save her. Doug gives her a card and tells the woman that there's a lot of money with Liberty Mutual because it customizes your car insurance, so you only pay for what you need.
- January 14, 2020
- Liberty Mutual
- “Only Pay For What You Need”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- LiMu Emu
- Hill Holliday ... Agency, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Creative Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots