Whiff Wizard TV Commercial, 'Carcinogens'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Whiff Wizard says that many air fresheners contain toxic carcinogens that aren't listed on the label. Whiff Wizard claims to be a safe and effective way to absorb unwanted odors in your air.
- Whiff Wizard
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, YouTube
- Whiff Wizard Odor Neutralizer with Activated Charcoal
- Free shipping with promo code
- “Open a Whiff Wizard Today and Breathe Easy”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.