American Red Cross TV Commercial, 'Give Blood to Give Time'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A young woman is shown celebrating her birthday and enjoying life until she falls ill. Her life becomes joyless and painful when she learns the news that she has cancer and must get treatment for it. The American Red Cross and American Cancer Society says that cancer takes so much and asks you to give blood because a blood transfusion can extend the life of a cancer patient. With a blood transfusion, the young woman is able to celebrate her birthday and see joy in life again.
- American Red Cross
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Young & Rubicam Group ... Agency, Generator Media + Analytics ... Media Agency