Sugarlands Distilling Company TV Spot, 'Raise a Jar to the Late Night Shift'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As various distillery workers haul in barrels of apples, crush hazelnuts and slice peaches, Sugarlands Distilling Company says to raise a jar to the late night shift working under the cover of midnight... specifically, raise a jar of Sugarland Shine's American Peach, Rye Apple or Hazelnut Rum, available online at the distillery's website.
- November 20, 2019
- Sugarlands Distilling Company
- Sugarlands Distilling Company Mark Rogers' American Peach Moonshine, Sugarlands Distilling Company Mark & Digger's Rye Apple Moonshine, Sugarlands Distilling Company Mark & Digger's Hazelnut Rum
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Events & Venues
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots