Environmental Protection Agency TV Commercial, 'Fish With No Water'
Trying to breathe while having an asthma attack can feel like a goldfish flopping out of the water. The Environmental Protection Agency encourages parents to call or visit its website to learn about ways of preventing asthma attacks.
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “Even One Attack Is One Too Many.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment