Diet Coke TV Commercial, 'Drink What Your Mama Gave Ya: Copycat'
They say only moms drink Diet Coke... but is that really such a bad thing? After all, you copied her jeans, her workout routine, her shoes, her scrunchie and -- whether you realize it or not -- her music. So go ahead and be a copycat; copy her drink, and drink what your mama gave you.
- Diet Coke
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Diet Coke
- “Drink What Your Mama Gave You”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Droga5 ... Creative Agency, Droga5 ... Digital Agency, Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment