Comcast TV Commercial, 'Chase: Accessibility'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Chase is a young boy who is missing several limbs. Some may see this as a disability, but Chase enjoys being independent and proves people wrong by showing them how he lives his life. With technology from XFINITY, Chase can use voice commands to watch his favorite shows and movies while growing his confidence even more.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Comcast/XFINITY X1 Entertainment Operating System, Comcast/XFINITY X1 Voice Remote
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency