Altice USA TV Commercial, 'Designated Hitter'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In the future, two friends watch a baseball game in their Mars Colony home. The woman doesn't exactly agree that designated hitters should exist, and an incoming call from the man's dad confirms that he's not so crazy about the concept either. Altice Network says that it's impossible to know how games will be watched in the future but it assures that at least the games will be watched together. The company says it is constructing a network to connect people in new ways so it'll be possible to see those low-gravity home runs in the future.
- Altice USA
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Wavemaker ... Media Agency