March of Dimes TV Commercial, 'It's Not Fine'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The March of Dimes knows that when you're pregnant or giving birth, doctors will often say, "It's fine." Many concerns and questions are met with the phrase, "It's fine," when the fact is that the United States is one of the most dangerous developed nations for childbirth and two babies die every hour. The March of Dimes says that's not fine and encourage you to give at its website.
- March of Dimes
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Healthy Moms. Strong Babies.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.