Max-Bone TV Commercial, 'QR Code: Luxury Brand for Pets'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Max-Bone founder Parisa Fowles-Pazdro describes the store as a consumer luxury brand for pets and a sophisticated brand for the dog lover, born by the desire for a simple and chic lifestyle. People who want to shop Max-Bone can use the camera on their phone to scan the QR code on the screen.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
- “Designed for Your Dog With You in Mind”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.