The Salvation Army TV Commercial, 'The Difference'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A young girl asks, "What's the difference?" What's the difference between going to bed hungry and going to bed happy? The wrong crowd and the right path? Moving out and moving forward? A sister and a babysitter? Between scared and safe? The Salvation Army says that sometimes the difference is you and the $25 monthly donation you contribute to its causes.
- The Salvation Army
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Doing The Most Good”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Grady Britton ... Agency, The Richards Group, Inc. ... Media Agency