Coca-Cola TV Spot, 'History Shakers' Featuring Simone Manuel
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Coca-Cola says it is for Davóne Tines, who isn't afraid to raise his courageous voice or Simone Manuel, who makes a splash while she breaks records. The company celebrates those who don't just break glass ceilings, but shatter them with their innovations -- those like Dr. Ayanna Howard. It is for the history shakers like Terence Lester and Tony Weaver who are constantly changing how the game is played. History is shaken in many ways and Coca-Cola honors those who dedicate their lives to shaking it every single day.
- February 07, 2020
- “Change the Game. Change the World.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Daniel Augustin ... barber, Davóne Tines , Dr. Ayanna Howard , J. Ivy ... Voice Over, Simone Manuel , Terence Lester , Tony Weaver Jr.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots