U.S. Army TV Commercial, 'Join Forces: What's Your Warrior?'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A group of soldiers group together as a dance remix of Chicago's "25 Or 6 To 4" plays. Through sepia-toned scenes we see the soldiers maneuver helicopters through mountain ranges, use computers to speak new languages and launch satellites into space. The U.S. Army invites you to join its team and take on anything.
- U.S. Army
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “What's Your Warrior”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- DDB ... Agency, McCann Worldgroup ... Creative Agency, Gravity Media ... Digital Agency, Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency