Autism Speaks TV Commercial, 'For a Brighter Life on the Spectrum'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As a group of children plays on the playground, a young girl with autism looks on. One kid from that group invites her to join them as the voice-over explains that spreading awareness leads to more acceptance of people with autism. Those interested in helping create a brighter life for those on the spectrum can learn more online.
- Autism Speaks
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “For a Brighter Life on the Spectrum”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.