Armour-Eckrich Meats Smoked Sausage TV Commercial, 'Have a GameDay Superstition? You Do You.'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Gloria is being interviewed about her pre-game rituals to bring good luck which involves making football players out of small smoked sausages. The reporter says that he hopes the smoked sausage superstition translates well to the field before a man walks by and eats the head off of her smoked sausage quarterback. This pre-game ritual is not off to the best start.
- Armour-Eckrich Meats
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Armour-Eckrich Meats Smoked Sausage
- “For Your Homegate”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Trofia ... Agency