Walmart TV Commercial, 'Obvious Choice Challenge: Erin'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In another installment of "The Obvious Choice Challenge," Walmart challenges customer Erin to choose which grocery cart has more savings between Walmart and Kroger. With the host telling her the prices of sweet tea and chicken thighs, it's easy for Erin to pick the right answer. Three judges give her perfect 10s across the board for her stellar performance.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Gold Peak Iced Tea Sweet Tea
- “Save Money. Live Better.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Haworth Marketing & Media ... Media Agency