Lipton TV Spot, 'Tea Factory'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Lipton celebrates simplicity when it welcomes all to its tea factory: a wide open green field under the bright sun. The brand introduces its irrigation system and light source, the rain and sun, saying its leaves soak up 4,000 hours of sunlight before they're picked at the peak of freshness. As two families enjoy a pitcher of tea in the backyard, Lipton says it puts sunshine into each cup for a smooth, refreshing taste and aroma.
- February 11, 2019
- “Live Alive”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- DDB New York ... Creative Agency, Razorfish ... Digital Agency, OMD ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots