Call It Covid TV Commercial, 'Parents'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Wieden+Kennedy’s Asian American affinity group, Call It Covid, revives a visceral, resonant and, sadly, still-relevant spoken word piece from May 2020 about the rise in anti-Asian violence in the United States during the COVID-19 pandemic. The rhythmic passage seems to beg consideration of the author's viewpoint of having loved ones who fit the profile of hate crimes victims.
- Call It Covid
- Advertiser Profiles
- Twitter, YouTube
- “Change Starts with Changing Minds”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.