Goldfish TV Commercial, 'The Great Outdoors: Episode 7'
In this installment of "The Great Outdoors," the Goldfish plot the smartest way to get home: the monorail. With the help of a cat motivated to outrun the chasing dog, the snacks are able to make it to the tree unscathed... other than coughing up a hairball from the cat. Decide what happens next by participating in the story online.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Goldfish Goldfish Cheddar
- “The Snack That Smiles Back”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Cats, Dogs
- Young & Rubicam Group ... Agency, VMLY&R ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment