Subaru Forester TV Spot, 'Dangerous Badger' [T1]
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A father is paralyzed by the sight of a badger and shouts at his son, who's safely in their Subaru Forester, to check the internet to see if badgers pose any threat. After a quick look using the Forester's built-in WiFi, the boy says that there's no danger, but he quickly takes it back when he realizes he typed "bagels" instead of "badgers." Having had enough of it all, the father scurries back to their vehicle.
- April 07, 2021
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Carmichael Lynch ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots