Noggin TV Spot, 'Science Saves the Day'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In order to throw a party for Bubble Puppy, Gil and Caroline use science to explore the different kinds of bubbles they could make for the occasion. While Gil believes they can make bubbles in various shapes, Caroline isn't so sure and decides to test out the two predictions. Though the bubbles all end up being round, the two scientists discover they can make bubbles in a wide variety of sizes. The two pals have officially used science to save the day.
- August 03, 2021
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots