Chick-fil-A TV Commercial, 'The Little Things: Mardi Gras'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Upon hearing that this family dearly missed the Mardi Gras celebrations this last year, Chick-fil-A began brainstorming ways to bring that kind of moment back to the community -- and eventually settling on sending small craft kits to its families so that they could build their own Mardi Gras floats.The family expresses how fun it was to have a bit of Mardi Gras in their own house and gives thanks to Chick-fil-A for making it possible.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- McCann Worldgroup ... Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency