Verizon TV Commercial, 'Oscars: Connie & Lamar'
Connie and Lamar are siblings that have been searching for each other for their entire lives. When they finally found each other, COVID hit and they were unable to have that long awaited meeting. They were able to meet virtually, though and Verizon's network is said to have helped make that happen.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “America's Most Reliable Network”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- McCann Worldgroup ... Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, AKQA ... Digital Agency, Zenith Media ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment