Futures Without Violence TV Commercial, 'Teach Early'
You've taught your boy how to hit many things: a baseball, a receiver, the strike zone, a net. Futures Without Violence asks how many times you taught your boy not to hit. The organization believes it's critical to teach him early and talk to your kids about domestic violence.
- Futures Without Violence
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “Teach His Early.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment