Creation Museum TV Commercial, 'I Wonder: Science Project'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Two girls sit at the kitchen table working on their science projects. The two girls wonder out loud about volcanoes and the rainforest. They disagree on if rainforests or volcanoes came first but the mom interjects and says she has a place they can go to find out. The girls explore, touch, play and learn at the Creation Museum.
- Creation Museum
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Prepare to Believe”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.