The Real Cost TV Commercial, 'One Leaves: Think It’s Easy to Escape Smoking Addiction as a Teen?'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A group of teenagers enters a dark, creepy building and finds a message written in blood on a mirror that reads, "Only one leaves." Through scenes like from a nightmare where we see the teens tortured and maimed in the building, a message appears: "For every four teens who smoke cigarettes, only one escapes." After coming back to reality on the street, one boy sees three of his friends smoking and decides to turn away.
- The Real Cost
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.