Verizon TV Spot, 'Why Kerry Chose Verizon: Apple Music & BOGO'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While driving home one day, Kerry's car was suddenly caught in a flash flood. Having no other option, Kerry climbed up a tree to safety. After video-chatting his wife to let her know what was going on, Kerry spent five hours calling emergency services until he was finally rescued by a helicopter. Kerry credits Verizon -- and the big tree -- for saving his life that day.
- May 02, 2019
- Apple Music included with select Unlimited plans, buy one phone and get one free within same brand
- “America's Most Reliable Network.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- McCann Worldgroup ... Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, AKQA ... Digital Agency, Zenith ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots