Hardee's TV Spot, 'Hands' Featuring David Koechner
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Ron, a Hardee's manager, takes a deep dive into what makes its breakfast taste good. He says that the restaurant uses the best ingredients like fresh eggs, Applewood smoked bacon and its baked-from-scratch buttermilk biscuits that are claimed to be made by the best hands in the business. The hands, according to Ron, are multi-talented as they can squeeze fresh, hot coffee straight from the beans, add cream and sugar and do interpretive dance.
- February 26, 2019
- Hardee's Sausage & Egg Biscuit, Hardee's Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit, Hardee's Frisco Breakfast Sandwich, Hardee's Rise and Shine Coffee
- Free coffee with purchase of breakfast sandwiches
- “Because It Tastes Better”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots