AT&T Wireless TV Spot, 'OK: Double Quinceañera'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman going to her double Quinceañera and looking for a gorgeous haircut asks the stylist if he's the famed Jorge. The stylist admits he's not prominent stylist she's looking for, their names are just spelled similarly and he's "just OK." AT&T believes that just OK is not OK, which is why it says America's best wireless network.
- April 09, 2019
- AT&T Wireless
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Omnicom Group ... Agency, BBDO ... Creative Agency, BBDO ... Digital Agency, Hearts & Science ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots