American Red Cross TV Commercial, 'Sound the Alarm'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The American Red Cross estimates that seven people die in a home fire every day. To counter this, the American Red Cross and Sound the Alarm is asking for volunteers to install free smoke alarms nationwide between Apr. 27, 2019 through May 12, 2019.
- American Red Cross
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Young & Rubicam Group ... Agency, Generator Media + Analytics ... Media Agency