DKMS US TV Commercial, 'Pickup Lines'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
This man is failing horrendously as his pickup lines at the bar aren't doing him any favors. He lacks the chemistry with the ladies and has done nothing to make himself stand out from the rest of the crowd. DKMS suggests that you ditch the clichés and try something new like donating bone marrow to help save a life. In less than three minutes, people can register online, become a donor and bask in the glory of potentially saving someone's life. Now that's a lot more exciting than making references to the temperature of the room.
- DKMS US
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “Delete Blood Cancer”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.