SKECHERS Slip-On TV Spot, 'Security Screening' Featuring Tony Romo
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The security screening agent at the airport barking orders for ordinary citizens to remove their shoes and belt is one of the reasons why former NFL quarterback Tony Romo prefers SKECHERS Slip-On shoes. And although this screening agent recognizes the former Dallas Cowboys signal caller, he still has to remove his belt like the rest of us for security reasons.
- December 31, 2018
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Siltanen & Partners Advertising ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots