GEICO Homeowners Insurance TV Commercial, 'Hibachi Grilling'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
To ease some stress about buying a new home, a man turns to hibachi grilling. Seeing how worked up he is, his partner suggests that he call GEICO for assistance with homeowners insurance instead. After the man's flaming mountain of onion rings sets off the fire alarm and sprinklers, he decides to give it a shot and asks for the telephone, placing it in between his hibachi spatulas and holding it to his ear.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- GEICO Homeowners Insurance, GEICO Condo Insurance
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Josh Sussman ... Hibachi husband