Google Search Super Bowl 2019 TV Commercial, 'Codes'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Codes flash on screen that, to most people, will appear to be nothing more than a meaningless series of letters and numbers. However, to the seven percent of the U.S. population that has enrolled in the armed services, those little ciphers represent time spent away from loved ones, missed holidays and sleepless nights. No person can be summed up in a code, but during Super Bowl LIII, Google announces a feature that allows veterans to search for jobs with their military IDs in order to help them discover what comes next.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Google Search App
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- John Krasinski ... Voice Over
- Google Creative Lab ... Creative Agency, PHD USA ... Media Agency