2020 Kia Telluride Super Bowl 2019 TV Spot, 'The Great Unknowns' [T1]
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The people in this ad are not celebrities, and the closest thing to a world stage is happening miles away in Atlanta, Georgia during Super Bowl LIII. Despite all the glamorous careers that never took off, a boy believes that these people will not be known for who they are but rather what they do. Kia introduces its Telluride SUV, which the boy says has a chance to be remembered. The Georgians who make vehicles like this may not be famous and may be recognized as "the great unknowns," but Kia believes that does not mean they are not remembered for their incredible work.
- February 03, 2019
- “Give It Everything”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- 2019 Super Bowl LIII Feb 3, 2019 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- David&Goliath ... Creative Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots