Pizza Hut $5 Lineup Super Bowl 2019 TV Spot, 'Level Up With the $5 Lineup'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
He might have been born in a log cabin, but Abraham Lincoln can still apply some simple math. In this Super Bowl LIII spot, the 16th president says each one of the items from Pizza Hut's $5 Lineup only costs one $5 bill (featuring a pretty familiar-looking gentleman on the front). However, ol' Honest Abe might want to pay less attention to economics and more attention to the game he's playing with his son who informs his father, "You're dead!" before the Union leader slaps the controller out of his hand.
- February 03, 2019
- Pizza Hut
- Pizza Hut WingStreet Bone-Out Wings, Pizza Hut One-Topping Pizza, Pizza Hut Stuffed Garlic Knots, Pizza Hut Chocolate Chip Cookie, Pizza Hut $5 Lineup
- $5 Lineup
- “No One Out Pizzas the Hut”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- 2019 Super Bowl LIII Feb 3, 2019 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- GSD&M ... Creative Agency
- Super Bowl LIII
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots