NHTSA TV Spot, 'The Average Text'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The NHTSA claims that the average text message can take your eyes off the road for nearly five seconds. If you're on a highway, that's enough time to travel the entire length of a football field while your eyes are distracted. Please don't text and drive.
- Stop the Texts, Stop the Wrecks
- “Stop The Texts. Stop The Wrecks.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.